Policing and Criminology Collaborative Taster Day
- 20/100 Students
- 16 Lessons /0 Quizes
Are you thinking about a career in Policing?
GHWY’s Policing Taster Event will explore each of these topics, taking you through the variety of careers on offer within the Police and exploring the world of cybercrime. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the study of Criminology, and find out about the relevant study options available across West Yorkshire.
- There are a range of activities of different delivery styles and durations that can be mixed and matched to create a session that suits your needs
- Before using any of these resources with your students, please encourage them to complete the pre-event evaluation form for this taster ‘event’
- We would advise that you check each of the resources that you plan to use in advance as some contain information of a sensitive nature
- We would recommend using a mixture of pre-recorded content, interactive activities and printable resources (where possible) to keep sessions as engaging as possible
- We have split the resources into four sections and would recommend including at least one from each section to ensure that students have all of the necessary information. You may wish to use more than one from each section.
- We would recommend starting with at least one resource from the ‘Routes into Policing’ section
- After using these resources with your students, please encourage them to complete the post-event evaluation form for this taster ‘event’
Note: To enrol, please login or register an account below. Once logged-in click the enrol button to start the course.
You can navigate through the curriculum lessons on the ‘curriculum’ tab. Once you have completed a lesson, click the ‘complete lesson’ button and navigate to the next.