- 6/10000 Students
- Key influencers
- 24 Lessons /1 Quizes
Back to course listing
Aimed at the key influencers of 13-19 year olds. This short, yet invaluable ‘Employability Essentials’ multi-media e-learning experience will cover:
- Employability skills in the UK – the status quo
- Employability definitions and basics
- The significance of the employability skill set
- Techniques and practical recommendations to enable you to enthuse and enable young people (and their parents/carers) to understand employability and improve their own: Including exercises you can use to do this when working with groups of varied ability, age, numbers and across different environments.
- The 5 key employability skills and further/alternative explanations of these to enable your young audience to connect with them (Key stage 3,4,5).
- An opportunity to feedback on future courses of this nature, to enhance the learning/user experience for colleagues therefore making a contribution to improving the effectivity of this kind of resource.
Mapping to the national skills gap for all-important soft skills, this flexible course is modular, self-assessed and comprises: Engaging learning materials, self-reflection and modular tests which can be taken any amount of times.
The course can be accessed at any time. On successful completion learners are permitted to download a Certificate of Completion.