This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more here     Accept


If you are a parent wanting to study, our partners offer help and guidance on finding childcare for you.

Below you can find childcare in your local area:

The University of Bradford has an on-campus nursery for children of its staff and students.

The University of Leeds has its own childcare centre called Bright Beginnings for children aged 3 to 12 years old.



Student parents may even be entitled to extra funding.

If you are under 20 years old when you start your course at college or sixth form, you can apply to the Care to Learn scheme.

You will receive money to support childcare costs whilst studying.

If you are a full time higher education student with children under 15 years of age, you will be eligible for a Childcare Grant.

This non-repayable grant is paid on top of your other student finance to help you with childcare and supporting your family.

Speak with individual higher education providers to find out more about what you could be entitled to.


We would love to hear from you!

Please record your message.
Record, Listen, Send

Allow access to your microphone

Click "Allow" in the permission dialog. It usually appears under the address bar in the upper left side of the window. We respect your privacy.

Microphone access error

It seems your microphone is disabled in the browser settings. Please go to your browser settings and enable access to your microphone.

Speak now


Canvas not available.

Reset recording

Are you sure you want to start a new recording? Your current recording will be deleted.

Oops, something went wrong

Error occurred during uploading your audio. Please click the Retry button to try again.

Send your recording

Thank you