This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more here     Accept


The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service operates the application process for students and Higher Education providers in the UK. You’ll most likely use UCAS when applying for Higher Education courses. UCAS offers guidance and support with your application and helps you keep track of your progress.

Chat with us!